Driving impact through multichannel marketing
I work as an independent consultant specialised in pharmaceutical digital and social media strategy. I bring the rigour of traditional consulting, a naturally creative and strategic way of thinking, the personal perspective of a patient, and the experience of 20 years working internationally in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
I have experience in a range of therapeutic areas including rare and ultra-rare disease, autoimmune diseases, oncology, cardiovascular and diabetes. Geographically my work has been largely at global or regional level, with local implementation in Europe, North and South America, South East Asia and China, and Australasia.
Examples of work include:
- MLR approval process redesign, including live approval
- Multichannel Marketing (MCM) process design and implementation
- TA or brand MCM strategy and implementation
- MCM Campaign development and implementation
- MCM training curricula and workshops
- MLR team training
- Senior leader training and reverse mentoring
- Patient engagement, including around clinical trials
If you think I might be able to support you and your organisation, either on an interim basis or project basis please get in touch